Ten Reasons Why the 2015 ITC Amazing Race was AmazingPosted on 30/03/2015 by Jess O'Connor
At the International Travel College (ITC), we like to do some pretty amazing things.
But there’s one annual event on our student calendar that is the most Amazing of them all… the ITC Amazing Race!
Every year we send our students on a hunt for clues around Auckland City. In 2015 we stepped the competition up a notch. Here’s ten reasons why the 2015 ITC Amazing Race was Amazing.
1. The Costumes Reached Superheroic Proportions
Batwoman. Captain America. The Hulk. Need we say more?
2. Everyone Received A Free Apple
Just to keep everyone going until the FREE PIZZA at the end!
3. The Tutors Were The Most Amazing Support Crew
Holding signs and yelling words of encouragement. Aren’t ITC Tutors the best?
4. Minions Came To The Party
Any excuse to be a Minion is a good excuse.
5. The Epic Prizes Were Totally Worth All The Blood, Sweat and Tears
Tickets to the League and Rainbow’s End were just some of the amazing prizes up for grabs.
6. There Were Many Opportunities To Practice Jumping In Photos
1, 2, 3, JUMP!
7. Reaching The End Was Emotional In All The Best Ways
Y’all made it!
8. There Were Plenty Of Sassy Photo Opps
Strike a pose.
9. The Teamwork Was Nothing Short Of Epic.
Props to the student who convinced her team to carry her.
10. Did We Mention The Costumes?
A+ for effort. Everyone looked AMAZING.
Thanks to everyone who attended the 2015 Amazing Race! It was the best day.
P.S. Congratulations to the winners.
Posted in Student success | Tagged field trips, Student events, The Amazing Race | Leave a reply