International Travel College

Stay up to date

Check out the ITC Blog
Follow us on:

How to enrol from overseas


Enrolling from overseas on any of ITC’s airline, travel or tourism courses is easy using this website. Applications from international students are accepted on all of our courses.

If you would like to enrol, the first thing you need to do is complete an International Student Enquiry Form. This will help us assess your eligibility for the college. Once you have submitted the form, our friendly team can help suggest the best course for you depending on your future career goals and past education or work experience.

Our international team will be able to help you through the application and enrolment process, and will send you an official offer letter should you be accepted on a course. We can also arrange a ‘meet and greet’ service if you do not have friends and family in New Zealand.

Below is an overview of our eligibility criteria.


English Requirements (IELTS)

All ITC courses are conducted in English. Prospective students must provide evidence of their English language levels as part of the enrolment process. The IELTS requirements are as below:

If you do not have an IELTS Certificate, you will need to provide other evidence of your English language proficiency. If you need help or advice in this area, please email or view other acceptable tests here.

We also have some wonderful English Partner Schools here in New Zealand that can help you improve your English before coming to study at ITC.  You may even be able to get one visa that covers both them and ITC with a special Pathway Student Visa!


Visa Requirements

Acceptance on an ITC course is subject to your successful application of a student visa. We recommend you visit the NauMai NZ page to find out more about NZ student visas and then head over to the Immigration NZ website to start your application.


Working and studying

When studying at ITC, many of our courses allow you to work part-time (20 hours per week) during your course.  For work rights post your studies these right can sometimes change so for more details about immigration requirements and advice on employment rights in New Zealand as an international student, visit this page on the NauMai NZ website.


Links to useful info