Job placement opportunities for ITC students and graduates
Welcome to the ITC Student Jobs page! Here you will find job opportunities that are open to ITC students and graduates only!
These jobs have been sent to us by employers in the airline, travel and tourism industries. Could you be the star employee they are looking for?
If you are interested in one of the jobs outlined below, please email your CV to one of the email addresses listed at the end of this page, along with the job reference number and your class code.
Your Employment Consultant will then be in touch to discuss the next steps and determine your eligibility for the role. Good luck!
Current job vacancies
Covid 19 – Update on Employment Many of our industry partners have paused recruitment during this challenging time. At some point our industry will start moving forward again and we want you to be able to hit the ground running as soon as industry job opportunities become available again. Here are a few tips from your dedicated employment team:
- Update your CV, make it sharp and stand out – there will be some amazing opportunities and our industry partners will look favorably at ITC students with the right qualities
- We are here to support you so feel free to contact Sarndra or Nicky for advice if you are going through a process in your current employment
- Look at jobs that will give you skills for your dream job but most of all get you through this tricky patch, we will be posting a variety of non travel and tourism jobs through our Facebook Page that will give you these skills
- For those of you that are currently employed in the industry – it’s all about the right attitude, being flexible, working hard and proving yourselves. Some companies may reduce trading hours, but this is to enable companies to retain as many staff as possible to future proof the business for when things get back to normal.
Please take this opportunity to sharpen your CV and if you are unsure of changes that need to be made to your existing one then please do not hesitate to ask Nicky or Sarndra for guidance.
We appreciate this is a difficult time in the industry however please keep checking this page for opportunities as companies will need you very soon
Email your CV and job reference number: to the campus you attend or attended. (Email addresses are listed below.)
Customer Service Representative - AERODRIVE CAR RENTAL
Full Time Auckland
AERODRIVE CAR RENTAL is hiring now!
Join our vibrant Auckland team who are looking for a customer-focused, high performing Customer Service Representative.
About the role
This is a full-time role where you will be responsible for sales and providing exceptional customer service to ensure the continued growth and profitability of the business.
As the face of our business, your wide-ranging responsibilities will include :
- Creating a positive customer experience by greeting and engaging our valued customers
- Completing rental and return transactions efficiently and accurately
- Selling (and upselling) premium rental options to our valued clients
- Ensuring overall customer satisfaction by following processes and resolving issues independently
- Multi-tasking and some sole charge situations
- Assisting with vehicle grooming when the need arises
- Dealing with a variety of internal stakeholders e.g. marketing, administration, fleet management, etc.
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and a flair for sales
- Previous experience in customer service or sales; experience in the tourism/car rental industries preferred
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- Computer and keyboard skills
- Flexibility of working hours (shift work, weekend work and some public holidays)
- Current NZ driver’s license, and access to own transport
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
What’s in it for you?
We’re a proud New Zealand owned company that is working hard to be at the cutting edge of mobility. We provide a fun, productive, and positive work environment where our teams are highly valued and supported. We offer training, ongoing support, and definite career prospects for the right candidate who will have an interest in transport, tourism and logistics.
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rates & incentives
- Kiwisaver employer contribution
- Fantastic company culture and team environment
- Genuine prospects for promotion
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. If you’re keen to be part of a great team, apply now by sending through your CV and cover letter
Email your CV and job reference number: A101 to the campus you attend or attended. (Email addresses are listed below.)
Guest Service Agent - Spencer on Byron
Part Time (8 weeks) Takapuna Auckland
Spencer on Byron Hotel is a 4.5 star hotel based in the heart of Takapuna.
We have part time Guest Services Agents positions available:
- We have a fun, team-based busy environment.
- Experience with Check-in and check-out of guests using RoomMaster is a plus but not essential.
- Come and join our friendly team and get a taste for our industry.
- If you have a positive attitude and have great customer service skills then this is the role for you.
- Includes free meal during your shift.
PLEASE NOTE: This part time fixed term position is for 8 weeks ONLY: beyond this, could be extended, dependent upon business levels.
Email your CV and job reference number: S707 to the campus you attend or attended. (Email addresses are listed below.)
The campus email address to use are as follows:
What happens next:
Once we receive your CV the Employment Consultant will contact you and make suggestions to improve your CV if needed. Your CV will then be forwarded to the chosen company and they will contact you directly if they wish to offer you an interview.
If you get an interview:
Make sure you are ready to make an impact, have suitable interview clothes. Don’t forget to contact your chosen Employment Consultant if you are offered an interview.