Job placement opportunities for ITC students and graduates
Welcome to the ITC Student Jobs page! Here you will find job opportunities that are open to all ITC students, and graduates only! Please also sign up to our “ITC Jobs” page on Facebook to receive instant notifications as jobs appear, there may be vacancies advertised on one and not the other from time to time.
These jobs have been sent to us by employers in the airline, travel and tourism industries. Could you be the star employee they are looking for?
Don’t forget we are able to look at opportunities throughout NZ so if you are considering relocating or are studying remotely then let our Employment Consultants know so that they are able to assist.
Please make sure your CV is up to date and sharp! There is a lot of competition at the moment, so you really need to sell yourself and show what an awesome person you are on paper. Is your current CV really selling your skills and abilities and showing what an amazing employee you would be? If not, your employment consultants can send you fabulous videos to help you make improvements, along with CV and cover letter templates, plus easy to follow written guides.
If you are interested in one of the jobs outlined below, please email your CV and cover letter (if one is asked for) to one of the email addresses listed at the end of this page, along with the job reference number and your class code.
Your Employment Consultant will then be in touch to discuss the next steps and determine your eligibility for the role. Good luck!
Current job vacancies
Wholesale Travel Consultant - Infinity Holidays
Full Time - Auckland
We are recruiting for a travel specialists to join our wholesale business in a phone-based sales role.
About Flight Centre Travel Group
We are industry leaders who are transforming and preparing for substantial growth. We boast a fun and connected culture, with a commitment to the health and wellbeing of our people, and their professional growth. We offer flexible working arrangements, free and confidential access to health consultants and financial advisors, an EAP programme and career development.
About the role
Our Wholesale Travel consultants are phone-based sales and customer service superstars, providing expert destination knowledge and service to retail Travel Consultant in our stores. You will make recommendations on the best deals available, and build relationships with our Travel Consultants from all over NZ!
What we are looking for:
- A fantastic phone manner, as this will be your tool to sell!
- Great customer service
- Sales experience
- Your own travel experiences to share with the team
- Call Centre experience is ideal
What’s in it for you?
- Career opportunities in a global business
- Extensive on the job training in a supportive environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free and confidential access to health consultants and financial advisors
- Fun, friendly and fast paced working environment
If you want to work closely as part of a fun, dedicated and experienced team, APPLY NOW!
Email your CV and job reference number: I886 to the campus you attend or attended. (Email addresses are listed below.)
Reservations Agent - Peppers Retreats, Resorts and Hotels
Full Time - Christchurch
Just 15 minutes out of Christchurch, on the banks of Lake Kaikainui and with the spectacular Southern Alps as a backdrop, lies this resort-style hotel. Having its own championship golf course, trout –filled streams for fly fishing, and superb food and beverage outlet specialising in Canterbury produce makes Peppers Clearwater a popular conference venue – and a fun place to work.Job description:
We are seeking a motivated, bubbly and energetic Reservations Agent to join our team on a full time basis for Peppers Clearwater Resort.In this role you will be responsible for;Proactive in providing extraordinary service to guests and travel agents at all times.Maintaining expert knowledge of the reservations system, daily operations and reservations procedures. Supporting our business by providing prompt, accurate and efficient reservations data.
Answering all telephone calls and emails in a professional friendly manner.
Knowledge of various distribution channels and revenue streams, predominantly within the wholesale and FIT markets. (Preferred but not essential)
The applicant we are seeking will have:
Previous hotel reservation experience. (Preferred but not essential)
Excellent communication and time management skills.
Exceptional eye for detail and excellent organisational skills.
An ability to work well under pressure, autonomously and with a team.
Be available for 30-40hrs per week over a 7 day period as some weekends will be required.
In return for your energy, hard work and sense of fun, we offer you discounted rates at our hotels, resorts and apartments across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia & Hawaii. With more than 140 properties in our group, the opportunities for transfer and career progression are excellent.
If this sounds like your next career move, we would love to hear from you!
Email your CV and job reference number: P257 to the campus you attend or attended. (Email addresses are listed below.)
Guest Services Agent - Kauri Cliffs
Full Time - Northland
The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs is located in the Bay of Islands, at the top of the North Island of New Zealand. Set on 6,000 acres of Pacific Coast-land, this luxury lodge is one of the most celebrated boutique resort hotels in the world. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join our team.
Kauri Cliffs is a member of Relais & Chateaux, an exclusive collection of the finest hotels and restaurants in the world.
What you will do…
Our Guest Service team’s main objective is to ensure guest satisfaction at all times. This role involves a variety of tasks around the lodge, including assisting guests with luggage, driving & cleaning cars, and generally helping out wherever needed! If you like to roll your sleeves up and get involved, then this could be right for you.
As well as your passion for service delivery and loving a challenge, you will have –
- Some previous experience in a customer service position
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize
- A high level of attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be physically fit
We offer an excellent work environment where promoting a positive work life balance is key to our success. Whether it’s the team covering your shifts when you have a special occasion to attend or 2 days off in a row every week, we pride ourselves in looking after our people.
You must also be flexible and willing to work weekends. We offer onsite accommodation, competitive wages, relocation assistance, daily travel allowance, delicious staff lunches and access to our Staff Perks Programme with a wide range of discounts and deals with our suppliers and partners. You must have access to your own reliable transport and a valid working visa to apply.
We are passionate about creating unique and memorable experiences which enhance lives; providing engaging, sincere and a truly personalised service is how we turn moments into memories for our guests here at Cape Kidnappers. If you wish to apply for this role and to be instrumental in delivering these memorable experiences, we’d love to hear from you.
Email your CV and job reference number: K333 to the campus you attend or attended. (Email addresses are listed below.)
Hostel Receptionist - YHA Auckland
Full Time - Central Auckland
Are you a customer-focused individual who works to exceed guest expectations at all times? We want you!
YHA New Zealand is a leading name in hospitality and tourism and we’re really proud about it. With hostels located throughout New Zealand YHA offers plenty of opportunity to develop your career in this exciting and dynamic industry.
We are looking for a full time Hostel Assistant to join the team at YHA Auckland. The main focus of the position is providing outstanding customer service, and to ensure our hostel is spotless for our guests. The position requires shift work including weekends and some split shifts.
This versatile role will suit someone who is self-motivated, flexible and takes initiative. We’ll be honest, it is a physical role so we are looking for someone who enjoys fast-pace of work and doesn’t mind doing 10,000 steps a day.
Day to day activities include:
- Attending reception and answering guest enquiries
- Booking domestic travel and activities
- Ensuring YHA is a great experience for our guests
- Cleaning duties, including bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen and common areas
Full training and learning and development opportunities are provided.
A little about you:
- Are you computer savvy with prior customer service experience?
- Do you have a great sense of humour and genuine love for people?
- Can you make a bed better than your mum?
- Do you appreciate a spotless clean kitchen and bathroom?
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you!
Email your CV and job reference number: Y223 to the campus you attend or attended. (Email addresses are listed below.)
Customer Support Specialist - GO Rentals
Full Time - Auckland Penrose
GO Rentals is a well-established market leader and an award-winning company. With over 20 years of operating in NZ, GO has thrived with an amazing team, who have a strong work ethic and outstanding customer service. What we do is centred around our values and our commitment to working together, striving for excellence, with our mission to be the ‘most loved car rental company’.
With so much demand for our cars (that include Tesla’s, Ford Wildtraks’ and Zippy Corollas) we are on the search for a Customer Support Specialist to join the GO Rentals’ family.
- 2021 Qualmark GOLD Certification
- 2020 & 2018 Canstar Award for NZ’s Favourite Hire Car Company
- 2019 Finalist Qualmark 100% Pure New Zealand Experience Awards
- 2018 NZ Tourism Award Winner – ServiceIQ Visitor Experience & 2019 Finalist for Visitor Experience
This means you will be working for the absolute best in the business!
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
We instill the feeling of working as part of a ‘family’ and believe it is important to enjoy coming to work every day. GO Rentals pride themselves on employing the absolute best and offer a supportive environment, where you can grow and develop a career that will take you on an incredible journey. 50% of our current staff have taken on new roles within the business and are building exciting careers at GO. You could be next!!
GO CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Working within a fun and energetic team, based at our Head Office in Penrose, you’ll be responsible for:
- Taking inbound phone calls
- Making follow-up calls and booking customers for rental vehicles
- Responding to email enquiries
- Converting quotes into sales
- Up-selling vehicles, accessories and extras
- Promoting the GO brand
- There’s a ton of variety and a great mix of administrative tasks to support our Branches.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Well organised, articulate and methodical to deal with a variety of administrative tasks.
- Outstanding sales & customer service skills, with a strong emphasis on outbound call conversion.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal to respond to email & general correspondence.
- Thrive on taking incoming sales calls and handling customer enquiries.
- Computer literate to manage on-line bookings from our website.
- Have an energetic, vibrant and outgoing personality that will wow our customers with your knowledge of our beautiful country.
- 1-2 years’ experience working within a Customer Support based role
- Proven record in successfully delivering high sales results
- Restricted or full driver’s licence
- Be able to work rostered days (including weekends)
If you have the above along with a GO Getter attitude, we would love to hear from you. Please apply online with your cover letter and CV.
Email your CV and job reference number: G446 to the campus you attend or attended. (Email addresses are listed below.)
Multimedia Journalist - Travel - NZME
If you’re a travel junkie with the ability to create high-quality, unique and engaging stories, videos and social media posts, we want you to join our award-winning Travel team.
You’ll be creating and curating timely and compelling travel journalism for print and digital brands, including our award-winning magazines, our website, social media channels, EDMs and podcasts.
You’ll use your passion and knowledge of travel and the tourism industry, as well as your strong news sense, to continue to grow our audience and engagement through the implementation of multi-channel content and platform strategies that reach new audiences and grow loyal brand fans.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- You’ll be a great writer and content producer, with the ability to tailor content to a range of products and platforms.
- As a social media native you’ll be as across growing brands and engagement as you are analytics, and digital and video content.
- You’ll think audience-first, using analytics and research data to understand and respond to what audiences want. You’ll have a strong understanding of SEO and how to amplify content to reach a wide-ranging audience.
- You’ll be known for your time-management skills and being unflappable in the face of multiple, fast-changing deadlines and be experienced in using CMS systems.
- You’ll be an excellent team player, foster a culture of excellence and inclusion, and will think strategically and with a vision to the future.
If you’re bright, energetic and full of ideas; if you embrace new and innovative ways to tell stories, you’ll enjoy it here. If you love travel, writing and building audiences, want an environment where you can bring your whole self to work, dare to be different, challenge the status quo and where progression and development is a given, NZME’s the place for you!
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work perm
Email your CV and job reference number: N441 to the campus you attend or attended. (Email addresses are listed below.)
Aviation Security Officer - AVSEC
Part Time - Auckland Airport
People are at the heart of everything we do. Join us to contribute to safe and secure skies to help New Zealand fly. We are recruiting now for a likely start date of 11 October 2021 at the Auckland airport!
There is a good chance we’ve already met if you travel by air. The Aviation Security Service (AVSEC) is the Government provider of aviation security in New Zealand, currently operating at Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Queenstown, Dunedin, and Invercargill airports.
Aviation security in New Zealand and around the world is changing rapidly. Our team is growing and the way we do our job is evolving. Our Aviation Security Officers are supported by a range of other team members – from Intelligence Analysts to IT and HR professionals, and business leaders. Ultimately our goal is to ensure the flying public are safe.
AVSEC is a values-based organisation encompassing the values of Collaboration, Transparency, Integrity, Respect and Professionalism.
- We are responsible for departure screening of domestic and international passengers, luggage, cargo, staff, goods and services.
- We carry out perimeter patrols at all security designated airports and intercept people who are unlawfully within security areas.
- We screen airport workers with access to, and within, security enhanced areas at airports.
- We manage and issue Airport Identity Cards.
- We provide escort services to vehicles (eg, police, fire, ambulance) needing to drive in restricted areas of airports.
Benefits of this role:
- Starting Salary of $62k per annum (pro-rated) – approx. $29/hour
- Beat the crowds with a 6 days on, 3 day off work roster
- Excellent training and benefits
- 39 leave days per annum (includes stat holidays)
- Health and Wellness benefits
We provide free parking, uniform, shoes, and other benefits.
Please apply if you want an exciting and rewarding aviation career and you meet the following pre-requisites:
- Must be willing to have regular Covid-19 tests and a vaccination for their own health; and the health, safety and wellbeing of colleagues, friends, family and the wider community.
- Must be able to a work shift pattern of 6 days on and 3 days off.
- Must be a New Zealand citizen or resident.
- Must have a full clean New Zealand driver’s licence.
- Must be medically and physically fit and willing to undertake a medical assessment by a licensed practitioner.
- Must be willing to undertake full Police/Ministry of Justice vetting checks with no criminal convictions.
As this is a part-time role, successful candidates will be required to work a minimum of 6.5 hours for each day of their six-day shift cycle. As the hours for this role are determined by the operational demands such as flight schedules at each station, start times across the six-day shift cycle will vary.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a paid 4-week training course working 8.5 hours a day upon starting their role.
Due to the requirements of the role, you are required to meet our colour vision standards therefore, individuals with colour vision deficiencies are not able to be considered.
If you have applied for this role with us in the last 12 months, we ask you not to apply again unless your ability to meet the requirements of the role have significantly changed in that timeframe.
The Authority embraces diversity and is committed to an inclusive and respectful workplace where everyone is valued for their unique contribution.
Applications close Sunday 08 August 2021 at 11:59 PM.
Email your CV and job reference number: A333 to the campus you attend or attended. (Email addresses are listed below.)
Porter- Pavilions Hotel
Full Time - Christchurch
We are looking for a Porter who is available to work 5 days a week on a permanent basis. This person will help contribute to the success of the business and to provide the highest level of service to customers by carrying out the duties required as Porter.
Carries out all Porter duties including meeting guest requests; dealing with luggage; bar and restaurant duties; answering phones, and other duties as required.
Health & Safety
Comply with and exceed in the implementation of all initiatives that support Pavilions Hotel’s Safety & Security (Health & Safety) Policies.
Strive for high guest satisfaction – be helpful and pleasant at all times, contributing to the best possible guest experience.
Comply with and exceed in the implementation of all initiatives that support Pavilions Hotel’s Environmental Policy.
Team Work & Communication
Be a role model team member in own team by building and maintaining positive working relationships with staff at all levels ensuring that they are treated with respect.
Maintain a high standard of personal appearance, punctuality and conduct.
If requested by management, carry out other duties regarding the daily operation of the hotel, either within or outside of usual work team.
Email your CV and job reference number: P333 to the campus you attend or attended. (Email addresses are listed below.)
Central Reservations Consultant - Naumi Hotels
Full Time - Auckland Airport
What makes Naumi, Naumi…
“Work, love and play are the great balance wheels of man’s being.”
The design of every Naumi hotel, is built behind a story of architectural and artistic concept brought to life by modern and cutting-edge design visions.
Check out naumihotels.com to see for yourself what makes all our Naumi Hotels unique and like no other. The hotels are distinctive representations of the brands personality.
We are exploring for…
A switched on reservations agent that can come onboard and be part of our reservations team. You will be processing all centralized reservations in line with Naumi Hotels NZ company procedures and policies endeavouring to maximise hotel services, occupancy, profitability, and guest satisfaction.
The hotel where you will be based is our Auckland Airport Hotel on Kirkbride Road, which has joined the frontline of New Zealand’s defence against COVID-19. The work we do is essential, and our team are very proud and passionate about providing the very best hospitality to our returning fellow kiwis.
Auckland Airport was carefully designed to exude contemporary yet bold accents inspired by the visual features of New Zealand’s native bird the Tui bird. The hotel offers a sensory experience to guests through nature’s colour palette and visual installations. It has 193 spacious rooms with patios and over 2500 sqm of event space. It has a swimming pool, gym and in normal operating times a delightful Asian influenced cuisine restaurant that completes the experience.
Bring your Enthusiasm to Naumi…
- Deliver exceptional Naumi-Centric service to our guests
- Embody our Naumi Identity in all that you do
- Use your initiative whenever there’s opportunity to
- Always show your humanity to guests and colleagues alike
Our next Naumi leading Lady or Gent will. . .
- Possess exceptional relationship building skills
- Be able to engage with guests and colleagues easily
- Assist Head of Reservations with Opera Cloud optimisation and other third-party reservation related systems.
- Assist with monthly commission invoices and reconciliations.
- To work closely with Head of Reservations to ensure smooth running of the Reservations Department.
- To assist the Front Office department as required.
Enjoy working at Naumi…
- We offer a competitive salary
- Complimentary meals while working
- Supportive and encouraging leadership
- Great growth and development opportunities
- 40% discount on accommodation when staying at any of our hotels in NZ, Australia and Singapore
- Lots of fun!
Email your CV and job reference number: N641 to the campus you attend or attended. (Email addresses are listed below.)
Park Hyatt - Front Office Positions
Various - Auckland Wynyard Quarter
- Luxury Hotel
- Excellent development & Career opportunities.
About Park Hyatt Auckland
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world’s premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the role:
You will be there to ensure all guests are welcomed and farewelled ensuring their arrival and departure experience is seamless while being fluent with Park Hyatt standards and the World of Hyatt Program. You will need to be able to work 7 days rotational shifts. You will handle all guest, internal customer enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Guest Service Officer – Front Office (Full Time)
- Guest Service Officer – Communication Centre ( Full Time)
- Spa Receptionist – (Part Time)
- Porter (Overnights) – Concierge – (Full Time)
What we need from you:
- Available to work shiftwork
- Well developed Communication and Customer Relations Skills.
- Well developed Computer Skills particularly MS Office, email and Hotel Property Management system (preferably OPERA).
- Comprehensive knowledge of business needs
- University Degree/Diploma in Hospitality or Tourism Management is desired.
- Minimum 1-year work experience in a customer service hotel environment
- Must have legal working rights in New Zealand for a minimum 1 year period.
What we will provide you:
- Fully Laundered Uniforms
- Complimentary/Discounted Staff Meals (Overnight Shift)
- Complimentary Car Park (Overnight Shift)
- Discounted on F&B outlets
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- 12 Complimentary Nights at Hyatt Hotels worldwide!
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged.
This role is perfect for someone looking to take the next step up in their career or are looking for a fresh change and challenge.
Email your CV and job reference number: Advise which role interest you P100 to the campus you attend or attended. (Email addresses are listed below.)
Rental Sales Agent - Avis Budget Group
Full Time - Auckland Airport
We don’t just rent cars. We’re changing the way people move. Across our world-famous brands – Avis, Budget, Zipcar, and Apex – we’re leading the way for the global mobility industry, with 11,000 rental locations in 180 countries.
- Engage with our customers face to face and over the phone to provide excellent customer service
- Complete vehicle rental transactions and agreements
- Sale of services, and up-selling to customers and prospective customers at the counter
- Complete transaction procedures for returned vehicles
Based at Avis Budget Auckland Airport branch, this is a full time 40 hour week, permanent role. Shifts will be on a rotating roster during our operating hours of 6:00am and 1:00am across 7 days.
Skills & Experience
- Bring your experience within retail, customer service or sales
- Passion for engaging with customers to deliver a great experience!
- Drive and self-motivation to succeed
- A vibrant, positive, collaborative approach will fit well into our team here
- A team focused, ‘no task is too big or too small’ approach
- The ability to enter information into our system accurately and efficiently
- Full drivers licence
- Hourly pay
- Increase your earnings with our incentive scheme
- Wellbeing programme incl. life insurance + superannuation options
- Discounts within Avis Budget Group and our partners
- Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential
- NZ-wide & global opportunities to build your career with Avis Budget Group
- Uniform provided
- Free parking onsite
- Branch manager who will invest in your growth & development
- Friendly & supportive team
- Leading brand within the tourism industry
- Be valued in an environment where achievements are celebrated
- Help people connect in the moments that matter, whether our customers are visiting a special place, sealing an important deal or visiting their loved ones
Email your CV and job reference number: A646 to the campus you attend or attended. (Email addresses are listed below.)
Reservations Agent - Hilton Hotel
Full Time - Auckland Central
Our team members are changing the world one stay at a time. They’re engaged and recognized in many ways for showcasing their talents. When you join Hilton Auckland, you’re not just joining one of Auckland’s finest luxury hotels. With over 500 hotels and resorts across 6 continents and more than 100 countries, you’ll be joining one of the most well-known hotel brands in the world.
A Reservations Agent will serve as the main contact for room reservations at the hotel; and therefore, must offer an excellent service and influence the Guest decision to stay at the property.
What will I be doing?
As a Reservation Agent, you will serve as the first line of inquiry for room reservations within the hotel. A Reservation Agent is responsible for offering excellent customer service, options, and other solutions to meet Guest and customer needs. Specifically, a Reservations Agent will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Convert, quickly, inquiries into contracted business
- Respond, positively, to sales inquiries to develop future sales leads
- Identify sales leads, as appropriate
- Respond to all customers in a highly professional manner, including ensuring all reservations are completed accurately and to the Guest’s expectation
- Provide prompt and efficient service while maintaining the hotels brand standards
What are we looking for?
A Reservations Agent serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- A highly professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Outstanding administration and organizational skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency
- Must be eligible to work in New Zealand
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a Reservations environment
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands [link removed]. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Email your CV and job reference number: H334 to the campus you attend or attended. (Email addresses are listed below.)
Receptionist - Quest Albany
Full Time - Albany
Full-time Receptionist required for Quest Apartment Hotel in Albany.
If you have passion for hospitality industry and want to learn all aspects of Rooms Division, this is the perfect opportunity.
Reception hours are 7am – 7pm (Monday-Friday)
8am – 4pm (Weekends & Public Holidays)
No late finishes or back to back shift!!!
- All guest enquiries, requests, making reservations, check-in & check out process, cash handling, answering telephone, basic accounting, reporting and overall guest satisfaction. You need to ensure service and product we provide to our guests is kept at the highest level at all times.
Report to: Franchise Director
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Good understanding of hotel industry
- Property management system (RMS preferred)
- Good knowledge of Accounting (training will be provided but previous experience or education in this field preferred)
- Microsoft office (Outlook, Word & Excel in particular)
- Cash handling and eftpos
- Problem solving
- Answering telephone and transferring to appropriate extension
- Assisting guests with any enquires & requests (tour bookings, property, restaurants, attractions etc)
- Making bookings (telephone, e-mail and direct) in RMS
- Processing Check in & Check out
- Processing payments through eftpos & cash transaction
- End of day process and banking preparation
- Accounting duties including end of month reconciliation and reporting.
- Liaising with housekeeping and updating room status in RMS
- Filing and reporting
- Any other duties requested by Franchise Director
Please send through your resume along with a covering letter.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Email your CV and job reference number: Q553 to the campus you attend or attended. (Email addresses are listed below.)
Food & Beverage Attendants - Sudima Auckland Airport
Part Time - Auckland Airport
Sudima Hotels Auckland Airport are playing an essential role assisting the New Zealand Government with their programme of Managed Isolation and Quarantine as part of New Zealand’s ongoing COVID-19 response. We’re proud to be doing our part to keep our communities safe and provide a home away from home for returning kiwis. In our operation as an essential service, we must adhere to strict guidelines provided by MoH and MBIE for the health and safety of our guests, staff, contractors and communities, including ongoing infection prevention controls, regular testing and vaccination against covid-19.We are seeking Part Time Hotel Service Attendants to assist in the packaging and delivery of meals. You will also be required to make Barista coffees.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner shifts are available.
Availability on weekends is preferred.
We are also seeking a Kitchen Porter to assist with the preparation of meals and cleaning.
Package meals provided by the kitchen team
Deliver meal orders outside guest rooms wearing appropriate PPE and following strict health protocols and guidelines
Attending to guest phone inquiries
Successful applicants must be willing to be vaccinated, undergo regular Covid swab tests and follow strict onsite protocols.
Full Training Provided
Fun and Friendly Team
Opportunity to work in a unique environment with multiple agencies ensuring the health and wellbeing of NZ
Our values are based around caring, working together and doing the right thing. We are passionate about our people. We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. Sudima hotels are proud to promote diversity and inclusion within our workplace and ensure an equitable selection process for all.
APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS ROLE VIA ONLINE APPLICATION
Email your CV and job reference number: S191 to the campus you attend or attended. (Email addresses are listed below.)
Food & Beverage Attendants - Rydges Formosa Golf Resort
Part Time - Beachlands East Auckland
Rydges Formosa Golf Resort is looking for food and beverage attendants to join our new team on our exciting new adventure. Reporting to the Food and Beverage Manager you will be required to participate in all food and beverage service aspects of the restaurant and conference operations. You will be an integral part of our food and beverage team, and you will epitomise the very essence of the resort and its events spaces.
You will be a passionate team member within our business, with strong communication and organisational abilities. With a strong focus on ensuring excellence in all aspects of restaurant, conference and events services and operations.
- To serve food and drinks and help ensure the smooth and efficient running of food and beverage offerings within the resort
- Clear and clean tables and service stations, cleanliness of the department is of the highest order at all times
- Ensure that all restaurant and function spaces are set up to a high standard
- Ensure that all food is correctly presented so that spoilage is prevented
- Be presentable at all times in a professional corporate image
- Assist in other hotel outlets when needed
- Help to restock and ensure stock levels in outlets are satisfactory to ensure that restaurant and functions run smoothly
- Prepare customer and guest accounts
- Following all opening and closing procedures set out by the manager and following the checklist as directed
- Understanding the outlet operating requirements to help achieve a successful shift
- Ensure that customers’ needs are met at all times.
- Hotel discounts worldwide within Rydges Hotels and Resorts
- Discounted cinema tickets at Event Cinemas
- Variety of discounts to Event properties
At Rydges we are genuine and generous, aiming to please the discerning crowd.
We also show great respect for other peoples’ cultures, values and customs, acting with integrity, fairness and honesty.
Our training will develop a level of confidence that will enable you to do your best. You will be expected to embrace change and show flexibility, enjoy your work, take ownership and use initiative to solve problems, provide exceptional service with enthusiasm, confidently take on challenges to deliver excellence and moreover enjoy celebrating everyone’s contribution and success.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Email your CV and job reference number: R555 to the campus you attend or attended. (Email addresses are listed below.)
Onboard Services Crew - Fullers 360
Permanent Full Time
Fullers360 was born of a love for the Hauraki Gulf in 1981. 35 years downwind, our network unifies the entire Gulf. Through a reliable network and the passion of 350 crew and staff, Fullers360 ferries nearly 6 million people every year, getting commuters to work and visitors to play. We have fantastic opportunities available for Full-Time Onboard Services Crew to join our team!
About the role
Reporting to the Crew Development Manager, our Onboard Services Crew provide an outstanding experience for our guests while onboard our ferry’s. You will provide the highest level of customer service in our onboard cafés to both tourists and our regular commuters. We are looking for welcoming, confident and considerate individuals to join our crew!
This is a great no-day-the-same opportunity to kick-start your career in the marine industry and showcase your outstanding customer skills. In-house marine and hospitality training will be fully provided so no previous experience necessary!
Fullers360 are committed to growth and development and will put you on the courses required for gaining relevant tickets/qualifications in the marine industry and completely cover the cost!
- Provide the highest level of customer service and bar and café services to customers;
- Promote our products and provide accurate information on our services;
- Ensure the vessel is ready for boarding by cleaning all areas and restocking products;
- Demonstrate a commitment to health and safety measures onboard.
To be successful in this role, you will need to
- Be a customer service guru!
- Have a hunger for marine career progression
- Have an outstanding attendance record and a very high standard of appearance’
- Be able to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Have a good level of maturity with the ability to work under pressure.
- Have a full drivers license and your own transport.
- Have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
This is a rostered position, you will be on a 5 day on 2 day off roster and the hours of work will include shifts between the hours of 0430am – 0200am.
Fullers offer many benefits including:
- Discounted gym membership;
- Discounted healthcare;
- Free travel for leisure & commuting!
Apply with you CV and cover letter stating why this job interests you for your chance to work out on the water!
Please note: Any information you provide will be used to evaluate your suitability to this position. We will hold onto your details for any future opportunities unless asked otherwise.
Email your CV and job reference number: F300 to the campus you attend or attended. (Email addresses are listed below.)
The campus email address to use are as follows:
What happens next:
Once we receive your CV the Employment Consultant will contact you and make suggestions to improve your CV if needed. Your CV will then be forwarded to the chosen company and they will contact you directly if they wish to offer you an interview.
If you get an interview:
Make sure you are ready to make an impact, have suitable interview clothes. Don’t forget to contact your chosen Employment Consultant if you are offered an interview.