International Exchange Programs
ITC supports students with options to work abroad. With the support of our Employment Consultants, ITC graduates really do get the most amazing opportunities overseas. We support our students and help them prepare for the application process. This is why ITC graduates have had so much success in gaining Internships all over the world.
Disney Cultural Exchange Program
Exciting news that the Disney Cultural Exchange Program is launching once again this year! We are over the moon to provide this incredible opportunity and adventure of a life time for our graduates. This is a very limited relaunch and only available to preferred providers like ITC. Our Employment Consultants will send all eligible candidates through to our official Disney contact to apply.
If you want to discover where a career at Disney could take you. From Legal, to Production, Technology and Park Ride Operator, this is your opportunity to help create lifelong memories for families around the world. For more information about their roles available click here.
International Working Holidays
One of many USA hotels that we work closely with is the Broadmoor but there are so many other fantastic options available worldwide.
The Broadmoor provides cultural exchange experience, internship, and training opportunities for individuals from over 23 countries and cultures. They recruit from across the globe. Programs range from four months to a year in length. To read more click here.
To qualify for International Working Holidays or Disney, candidates must:
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Hold a New Zealand or Australian passport; and
- Be currently enrolled in full-time study at a recognised tertiary level institute or be a recent graduate from at least 12-months (two consecutive semesters) full-time, study at a recognised tertiary level institute.
- If you are applying as a current full-time student you must have recently completed 12 months of full-time studies prior to departure.
Camp America Camps are looking for international staff who are enthusiastic, open, and willing to support their young campers during a fun summer. PLUS After camp you will have 30 free days to travel around America.
There are 3 main roles you can do at camp:
- Camp counselor
- Activity leader
- Special needs counselor
Qualifications come second, but may open up opportunities for different roles at camp, such as being an activity leader. If you’ve got a qualification in a specific sport, creative skill, childcare, or teaching, you’ll get hired at a camp even quicker.
Camp America eligibility:
- You’re at least 18 years old by June 1st.
- There is no upper age limit to work at camp as a counselor. The only age requirement is that you must be 18 by June 1st.
- You’re available to fly out between 1st May and 19th June typically
- You’re available to spend 9 weeks at camp from the date you depart.
- You can speak English fluently.
- You have a clean criminal background.
How can I apply?
Once you have successfully completed a course with the International Travel College for at least 1 year, based on your academic performance we will then help you with your application to the program. Our recommendations and endorsement will help you through the process.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, contact us now.
Please email to advise of your application so we can send a recommendation for you:
The campus email address to use are as follows: