International Exchange Programs
ITC supports students with options to work abroad. The Broadmoor provides cultural exchange experience, internship, and training opportunities for individuals from over 23 countries and cultures. They recruit from across the globe. Programs range from four months to a year in length. To read more click here.
Important information below regarding COVID-19*:
- J1 visas are back in place and any student that would like to go and work overseas can be recommended to work in Colorado Springs. Colorado springs is a small area and perfectly safe
- International Working Holidays covers COVID on their insurance
- Students need to consider quarantine costs but if students travel together when they come back to NZ they can split the cost of Quarantine by sharing a room,
- International Working Holidays are currently working with the government to waive any quarantine costs
To qualify, candidates must:
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Hold a New Zealand or Australian passport; and
- Be currently enrolled in full-time study at a recognised tertiary level institute or be a recent graduate from at least 12-months (two consecutive semesters) full-time, study at a recognised tertiary level institute.
- If you are applying as a current full-time student you must have recently completed 12 months of full-time studies prior to departure.
*Due to Covid 19 some of the destinations may not be available at the time of application due to visa entry restrictions.
How can I apply?
Once you have successfully completed a course with the International Travel College for at least 1 year, based on your academic performance we will then help you with your application to the program. Our recommendations and endorsement will help you through the process.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, contact us now.
Please email to advise of your application so we can send a recommendation for you:
The campus email address to use are as follows: