Diploma in International Tourism and Travel Management Level 5
Specifically designed for international students, the Level 5 Diploma in International Tourism and Travel Management provides an outstanding suite of qualifications, most of which are well-recognised throughout the world.
The first year covers subjects such as flight attending, travel documentation, online fares & ticketing, reservation systems, the cruise ship industry and destinational geography.
The second year focuses on human resources, marketing, planning, research, finance, legislation, information technology and CV preparation.
Throughout the Diploma there is a full programme of field visits, guest speakers, work experience and industry participation events. Students will also go on a four day educational field trip.
At the end of the course, students will be fully prepared to enter the tourism industry, and may be eligible to apply for a post-study work visa in New Zealand.
- ITC Diploma in International Tourism & Travel Management
- ITC Cabin Crew Online Certificate
- New Zealand Certificate in Tourism Level 3 - with a strand in Tourism and Travel
- New Zealand Certificate in Travel Level 4
- New Zealand Diploma in Tourism Level 5
- IATA Foundation Diploma
- ITC Amadeus Reservations Certificate
Course Start Dates:
Auckland City Campus
- 19 March 2018
- 2 July 2018
- 17 September 2018
South Auckland Campus
- 26 March 2018
Time to Complete:
- 2 years
- International: $26,450