ITC Christmas hours: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!Posted on 17/12/2020 by Hayley Clark
After a rollercoaster of a year, ITC is about to have a little holiday break to give staff and students a truly well-deserved rest.
We will be closed from Friday 18th December until Monday 11th January.
We hope that these few weeks will allow everyone to spend plenty of time with loved ones, catching up and spreading the joy, sharing in-person hugs, and importantly, travelling all over New Zealand and enjoying the wonders our incredible country has to offer!
Can I still enrol over the Christmas break?
Even though our offices are closed over the Christmas break, you can still secure a no-obligation information session.
This information session is the first step in the enrolment process, and it will give you a chance to learn all about how ITC works, what the courses entail, and whether it would be a good fit for you in 2021. We’ll chat about your career goals, how you can study for free with the Fees Free initiative, and more.
It’s also an opportunity for you to ask any burning questions you might have about studying with us.
Simply use our easy online booking tool to secure your information session at your nearest ITC campus (or for our Study From Home option!). Pick a time that suits you for an in-person visit or a chat over the phone, and we’ll look forward to meeting you in the New Year!
- Auckland City – New Zealand Certificate in Tourism with a strand in Tourism and Travel Level 3 – 25th January 2021
- South Auckland – New Zealand Certificate in Tourism with a strand in Tourism and Travel Level 3 – 8th February 2021
- Whangarei – New Zealand Certificate in Tourism with a strand in Tourism and Travel Level 3 – 15th February 2021
- Auckland City & South Auckland – New Zealand Diploma in Tourism and Travel Level 5 – 15th March
- Study From Home – Start anytime!
ITC supports charitable organisations
This time of year can always be tough, but that’s especially true in 2020. Charities are undoubtedly suffering without their usual levels of donations and support at a time when they need it most, so ITC wanted to do what it could.
That’s why Claire Huxley, ITC Chief Executive, and ITC have donated $3,500 to the following charitable organisations in New Zealand:
- Christmas Box – Provides food, essentials, and Christmas treats for Kiwi families
- The Giving Store – They are the bigger arm of the charity that does the Christmas Box, but in addition they also offer food parcels, hygiene packs, and Christmas gift packs that are given to single parent homes. They keep zero admin fees, so 100% of all donations buys product.
- Hagar NZ – helps victims of human trafficking and traumatic forced marriages. They help people mostly in Cambodia, Vietnam & Afghanistan.
- Special Children’s Christmas Party – Hosts a large annual Christmas party for children suffering from illness, impairment, domestic violence, or other circumstances.
- Kids Can – Helps Kiwi children growing up in poverty
- Variety – The children’s charity to help kids live a happier, healthier childhood
- Auckland City Mission – Provides health services, assistance, crisis services, food packages, and much more to Aucklanders in need.
- The Salvation Army – Helps Kiwi families with food, budget advice, clothing, life programmes, and more.
A gigantic, warm, and heart-felt thank you to Claire and ITC for the generous support of all of these wonderful charities this year. We know they will be truly grateful for the support, and we encourage anyone who is able to share the love to support your favourite charity at this time of year.
Taking a look back at the year 2020
The year has been difficult, but that’s not to say it has been without its highlights!
We recently compiled a collection of the best photos from our famil trips throughout 2020. These trips are always an exciting part of the year for our students, and a fantastic way for them to see what their qualification might lead to in the future.
Take a look at the Facebook photo album to see for yourself!
So from all of us at ITC, we’re wishing you a wonderful summer break and a fantastic Christmas filled with family, friends, and relaxation. You’ve earned it!Posted in News | Tagged Christmas, Holidays, ITC, Summer | Leave a reply