Level 5 enrolling now: Give your tourism career a boostPosted on 06/05/2020 by Jess O'Connor
Have you always wanted to advance your tourism career, but never had the time?
Now could be your chance! If you have extra time on your hands due to the COVID-19 pandemic, why not use this time to give your career a boost by gaining management skills?
Enrolments are open now for the New Zealand Diploma in Tourism and Travel Level 5 – an exciting qualification that can help take your tourism career to the next level.
The Level 5 diploma is ideal for those with tourism industry experience (or training) who wish to advance their career, perhaps moving into a supervisory, marketing, or management role.
During this one-year, full-time course, you will learn about:
- Tourism marketing
- Management & leading teams
- HR & supervising staff
- Financial analysis
- Strategic planning
- Tourism legislation
- And so much more
The qualification is designed to give you the confidence and practical skills to lead teams and become more involved in the marketing and management of tourism businesses.
Now is an ideal time to gain these skills and give your CV a competitive edge.
- On-campus classes (Auckland City & South Auckland) run for 4 hours a day (8 am – 12 pm), 5 days a week – providing enough flexibility for you to work a part-time job while you study.
- As New Zealand is still in Level 3 due to COVID-19, classes will be taught over video to start, but we look forward to welcoming you on campus as soon as we can!
- You can start almost immediately – we’re currently enrolling new students and classes are starting soon. Book an information session today to learn more about getting started quickly.
- If you crave more flexible learning, where you’re not required to attend class every day, our Study From Home option starts in June (*subject to NZQA approval). Get in touch with Study From Home to register your interest.