ITC Graduation 2019: Celebrating the future of tourismPosted on 17/09/2019 by Jess O'Connor
Another year, another wonderful ITC graduation. Staff, students, friends, family, and industry recently gathered at the Waipuna Hotel and Conference Centre for an incredible evening of celebration and inspiration.
“It’s an honour to sit and watch the students take the stage,” says ITC Marketing Manager Mel Jenkins.
“This is their moment to shine and celebrate all their hard work.”
Another thing Mel loves about graduation is looking ahead to the future.
“Our students are the future of tourism – they are now qualified to represent the tourism industry in New Zealand and throughout the world. Watch this space!”
A handful of deserving students received Special Awards to recognise how they went above and beyond throughout their studies.
- College Life Award – Keeanu Cookson
- Academic Excellence – Julie Croissiaux
- Student of the Year – Bo (Anthony) Wu
- College Life Award – Rebecca (Bex) Amataiti
- Academic Excellence Award – Rory Moore
- Student of the Year – Amelia Maposua
Study From Home
- Student of the Year – Marise Barrett
- Communication Excellence Award – Ara Osborn
A huge thank you to our wonderful sponsors:
- Explore Group
- AJ Hackett
Check out photos from the evening on Facebook – don’t forget to tag yourself or your friends if you were there on the night!
Do you dream of graduating with a tourism qualification next year? ITC is enrolling now. Get in touch today to learn how we can get your airline, travel and tourism career off to a flying start.Posted in News | Leave a reply