Welcome to ITC appointed agents
It is our pleasure to work with appointed ITC educational agents from all over the world to recruit students for many of our programs.
We value the service that you offer to your students. You can help your students learn more about our programs and be oriented to what life will be like in New Zealand by utilising this resource page.
We appreciate all your hard work and hope that we can maintain and grow our relationships with you.
We welcome visits from all our agents and are very interested to hear if you have a marketing initiative that will help you promote ITC travel and tourism courses to your market.
It’s an exciting industry and we have lots of examples of international students from many countries who are now working here in New Zealand and all over the world. For information on what our students are getting up to and what is happening at our campuses, check out our Blog and Media Releases pages.
If you have a teaching group interested in increasing their knowledge, we also welcome hosting these groups. We provide not only training for the travel and tourism students, but we also have a wealth of experience in training new trainers to the education industry.
This page is designed to be a helpful resource to all our agents worldwide. If you have any suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide to all our agents a fast, efficient and friendly service.
Checklist for Documents when sending Student Applications
We want to be able to process your student applications to study at ITC as quickly as possible. If you can please ensure that you send all of the below documents with the application to email@example.com, this will help speed up the process. Below are quick links to all the necessary forms that you will need.
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Previous Academic Qualifications
- Completed ITC Enrolment Form
- Completed ITC Agent Summary Form
- Copy of English Qualifications (IELTS or Equivalent)
Important Information and Links
- Agent document outlining course eligibility criteria and work rights
- 2018 Course Overview page on website (including course start dates, outlines & fees)
- English requirements for ITC courses & link to partner English schools
- International Prospectus
- * Course Enrolment Form
- * ITC Agent Summary Form
- Pre-Enrolment Information
- Enrolment Information
- Useful Information for International Students – Pre Departure
- Student Visa Information (including online visas) – Immigration NZ
- Video on how to assist an applicant with an online visa
- Education New Zealand Brand Lab resources
- For an ITC promotional DVD, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Code of Practice for Pastoral Care – caring for international students
- For information on work rules for students, please visit the NZ Study Work website created by Immigration NZ and see below*
- If you would like a copy of the latest ‘Agency Commission Payment Schedule’, which outlines commission payment requirements, please email email@example.com
- Vimeo & YouTube pages for ITC containing a number of videos including our International Student’s Perspective video
* Students studying on an ITC course at Level 4 or higher will be allowed to work part time up to 20 hours per week – outside of class time (based on the current Immigration NZ policy).
** Students who successfully complete a two year Diploma program at ITC will be eligible to apply for the Post Study Work Visa (Open), which will allow them to work full time in NZ for 12 months. This visa can possibly be extended an extra 1-2 years if the student is working in a role specifically related to the qualification they obtained at ITC. More information regarding this visa can be found here (based on the current Immigration NZ policy).