Welcome back: ITC campuses to reopen under Alert Level 2Posted on 13/05/2020 by Jess O'Connor
After seven weeks of studying and working from home, all of our campuses are set to reopen under Alert Level 2.
Students, tutors, and some support staff will be returning to college on Monday 18th May, unless they have been advised by their medical practitioner not to attend.
ITC Marketing Manager Mel Jenkins says while ITC is super excited to re-open its doors, she understands that some people may be feeling nervous about expanding their bubbles.
“We know everyone will both be excited and a little nervous to come back to college. The safety and wellbeing of our staff and students is still our utmost priority under Level 2,” she says.
To best protect staff and students, life on campus will look a little different for the foreseeable future, with extra precautions to keep everyone safe.
- If you are unwell, you MUST stay home.
- All staff and students are required to sign in each day for contact tracing purposes.
- Physical distancing measures will be in place – please keep 1m apart from others wherever possible.
- Each class will have their own training room. Students will be assigned a desk.
- Strict cleaning measures will be in place in between classes, with staff cleaning each desk with food-safe high-grade disinfectant.
- Each class will have staggered break times.
- Students will be able to stay in the classroom for breaks.
- All staff and students will be required to hand sanitise on the way into the classroom and on the way out.
- ITC will only be booking and participating in industry site visits with companies that meet public health requirements.
- Visitors to campus (such as industry speakers) will be allowed, but they must sign in.
“This might seem like a lot to take in, but your ITC family will be on-hand to help you adjust to this ‘new normal’ as smoothly as possible, so we can focus on what we’re here for – to learn all about the exciting world of airline, travel, and tourism,” says Mel.
Interested in studying with us? Book an info session online!
We’re enrolling now, come and join the ITC family. Book an online info session via Calendly or direct with the team by calling 0800 TOURISM or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.Posted in News | Leave a reply